Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm back

It have been quite some time I dint blog
I need to refresh my mind and refer back things that I have talked and mentioned
That's how to stop a person from getting lost while keep doing the same things again and again
Now I'm back with clear mind and more energy!

There are things happened during the time i stopped blogging
There are memorable, ordinary, stunning, unexpected, Depressing and joyful moments.
Nothing special to mention, But i just feel like learning a lot of things which I never ever will learn in college....

Now I know.....even a minor little thingy will give a totally different output
1 word, 1 eye contact, 1 body movement, 1 mistake, 1 effort and 1 self-control will gives extremely different output in same situation
Even this apply in exercising.....
I have tried to do one more rep (force rep) when I'm really reached my limit
Its hurt....

Still....I have a lot of questions.....
Maybe i will get the answer sooner or later
Or maybe the answer already exist in such cruel way which I don hope it is

I believe
We start learning from the day we are born to the day we are dead
Keep learning...
So never judge a thing so sure until you cant change your thinking
Never do things too extreme and too straight forward
There are always Grey areas which things can change
Good Luck Guys!

No comments: