Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 23

I find myself started to feel meaningless and bored going to the gym
Always caring pain and muscle sore around my body wherever I go
Do get some questions from people around eg. "How come so long already and you still in the same shape?" , "What bodybuilding could do to your future career?" , " Why you so into bodybuilding?", "How come you spend so much just being into bodybuilding?"
Question after question , until it sometimes makes me confuse that why I'm still standing strong on my beloved interest...
And 1 really really weird and serious problem that makes me laugh and feel speechless...
And that is , I do spend really much on eating instead of smoking, drinking alcohol, drug taking, clubbing, shopping etc...(But I'm not a drinker, smoker, drug consumer, clubber or even shopper....^_^)
I've tried to control....
But it just not really effective in the sense that I have to stop myself .....from eating much???
That's really doesn't make sense for a bodybuilder to eat less!!! Haiz~~
That's also really cruel for me who love foods~~~
So, it just kind of insane task for me to cut down budget on eating....
TOO CRUEL MAN!!!
T.T

4 comments:

James Phua said...

well, u actually no need to get distracted by other people saying it.
You must know what to do, what to train and what to eat. Just cut the craps at late night such as high carb meal or fat foods. You must control what you eat. Once a while is ok but not always.

Psraven said...

Thanks for ur concern....I am trying hard to manage my eating time properly and take as much rest as i could....Glad to have a gym partner like u as well XD

James Phua said...

Haha... No problem. Everyone is learning.

Psraven said...

yea...haha ^_^