Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm too fast for normal people

20 weeks

From a beginner i almost put myself into intermediate level bodybuilder
My overall strength increased around 30 % to 50%
My legs' strength increased the most.....100% increased!!!
That's cool!!!

I really feel hard and challenging doing all those lifting, pulling and pushing of all sorts of weights
Pain and sore no need to mention anymore in this case, its all became basic processes
I don't really know did i really grow and improve so fast or i just haven't push myself to maximum yet???
This keeps turning in my head and hopefully that i was improving and not haven't put all my efforts into it......

Even myself hardly get the answer.....
How come others or people besides knows???
I wander why a person can judge thing so easily with just some simple observation and prediction....
It's so unfair to the person who giving hard into things they doing and did not get good advise and encouraging....

I'm not here to complain....
But i just dislike such silly prediction and judging
I understand that others might not know everything that a person doing....
But just don't deadly judge the way you think you are right....
That's abit too cruel isn't ???

Give everyone a second chance....
And try see things twice or even more if you could...
Cause you might find it so different everytime you refer back...
Somehow you can really get indepth understanding on it

Don't so sure things by first look or 1st touch.....
Try more!!!
^_^

No comments: