Monday, July 21, 2008

How sad....

Today......
I'm extremely bored.......
Because I have nothing to do......
After waking up from sleep at 11am.....
I opened my computer and go online.....

Sign in my MSN.....
There are 8 contacts online......7 was away and left 1 online......the 'SmarterChild' !!! swt =.=
I think I am the only one who is so free in the morning of Monday which is the 1st working day for most people.....

Okay then...no chatting.....
Never mind......go for youtube then haha......
I think around 7 or 8 video i have watched.......
Suddenly remember that last night me and my friend was watching 'guaitan' (Hong Kong's ghost hunting program).....

So i decided to search that in youtube........after 10 minutes of searching......i manage to get to it...
Every series has separated into either 5 or 6 parts.......kinda annoying cause i need to find other parts manually......

After watched 2 series of guaitan.......come to the 3rd series.........
The guaitan crew was filming in Penang, Malaysia....
This time.....they were going to join the investigation on a well-known Malaysia murder case.....
A 3 years old girl had been murdered and her body had been separated into parts and burned....
The polices manage to collect most of the burned body parts.......but not the head.........

A 3 years old girl had been threaten in such cruel ways......
In some beliefs.....the girl who had been murdered in such ways will be living tough even being a ghost.....

I wander how the murderer could do this to such cute girl......
Her parents and grandma was so sad while knowing the missing girl was killed in such way.....
They try whatever way to know how their loving one being killed........even look for exorcists
They manage to communication with the murdered girl in 'those' ways........

There were some words i cant forget for the rest of my life i think......
The girl spirit telling to her parents and grandma......
She said: I am very cool.....there was so dark.......with the crying and suffering sound....
So sad.......

But because of the law restrictions.......those evidences are unacceptable and consider as not relevant........

Even thought they know who is the murderer....but they can do nothing.......
How sad........
The publics who know this case are willing to give whatever help to this innocent girl.........
But they can do nothing as well......
For certain things.......logical cant really done all the jobs.........
But thats the reality.......So what to do???

Lets pray and wish this girl will reborn as soon as possible and have a better life.....
All the best Ying Ying !!!
I support U!!!
nitez.....

No comments: