Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Let it be....

Sometimes......I really wanna give a hand to help......
Sometimes......I really wanna give some wise suggestions......
Sometimes......I really wanna comment on certain things which are going not so right......
Sometimes......I really wanna protect the person from being hurt or insult......
Sometimes......I really wanna pull the person back from stepping deeper into the trap set by themselve.....
Sometimes......I really wanna guide the person to do better......
Sometimes......I really wanna give my time to the person in order to let him or her to feel better.....
Sometimes......I really wanna give them a chance to start all over again......
Sometimes......I really wanna agree with whatever they said......
Sometimes......I really wanna believe with what they said......
Sometimes......I really wanna make them happy......
Sometimes......I really wanna scold the person who keep doing the wrong things since they knew it from the beginning......

But......What I manage to give might not what they want...What I think is right might be incorrect for them...
What I can help might be useless to them...What i think is wrong might be reasonable to them...
What can I do? After trying and trying ......haiz......just let it be......=.=
No matter how......i dont have the rights......
Nitez...

No comments: