Sunday, July 20, 2008

Its beautiful.....

Yesterday night......
After some drinks with friends.....
Discussed on some matters......
Had a precious moment.....
On the way back home......

While walking.......
My mind surrounded by several kinds of problems.....
Some are short-term....some are long-term.......some are easy......some are complicated......
Even though the sky is dark......the stars are shinning....I still cant have a silent and clear mind.....

While looking at the sky.....
Suddenly......felt a calm and comfortable feeling came to me......
Two questions appeared in my mind........
Why are you so suffer?.....Why are you thinking so much?.....(Just like someone talking to me)
Then I realize.....yea....why am I suffer and thinking so much?.....since i wont get an answer......

That night.......my friends do helped me a lot on my problems......
But.....I think the sky and the stars comforted and woke me up the most.......
Life its beautiful actually......
Haha......thank you!
Appreciate! ^.^

No comments: