Sunday, July 27, 2008

I like this feeling

Do my things in front of my laptop.......
Listening to songs........
Chatting with friends........
Surfing the net.........
Playing games..........
Writing my blog.......
Looking for nice pictures on the net...........

Away from my laptop.......
I go swim and sauna.........
I came back and enjoy bathing..........
Lying on the bed and watch TV......
After watching TV..........
I listen to radio in the living room..........

I love falling to sleep while listening to songs.......
I can sleep very well...........
After waking up from nap............
I will sit on my bed and dreaming around haha.....
( i love to dream ) ^^

After getting off my bed........
I went to my laptop and start during some college assignments......
( just awhile^^)
Play game againzzzz..........

After gaming.....
I go for some silent stuffs.........
Reading people's blog..........
Enter to a forum and chat with those listeners and DJ there......
In between......i went to kitchen and make a cup of hot neslo.........( I love the taste )
Continue with my stuffs.....

Before going off to bed........
Usually i will sign in my friendster account to check the daily Horoscope.......
I don really believe in horoscope......
But sometimes those encouragements will give me some motivations to pass my day ^^

Thats what i do in my daily life......
Its relaxing.............
That what i want.......
Not money....not reputation......not fame......not authority......not praising.......
Just.............peace..............
nitez......

No comments: